Preparing for Camp
We know there’s a lot to do in preparation for your child’s best summer ever! Please use the following guidelines for submitting paperwork, travel forms, and waivers on time.
- Confirm the dates of your child’s session.
- Read the Travel to Camp page for driving directions and arrival and pick-up times. You’ll also find useful information for flying to camp, including unaccompanied minor tips.
- Log into your CampInTouch account and complete the following electronic forms by April 1:
- Parent and camper questionnaires
- Health history
- Parent agreement
- Bunk request form
- Acknowledgment of risk
- Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC) waiver
- Log into your CampInTouch account and upload the following forms by April 1:
- A copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- Tuition is due in full by March 1.
- Inform friends and family of our no-package policy, and find out how to mail letters to your camper here.
- Label all items going to camp with your child’s first and last name.
- View the packing list here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 855-378-1928!