Weddings at Camp
Hands-down, our wedding at Camp Pinnacle was the best day of our lives. It’s been almost two years since our wedding, and our friends and family are still talking about it. We were looking for a unique experience with fun and a structure-free opportunity to spend with the people we love. My rehearsal dinner was followed with a capture the flag event and a screening of Heavyweights in the gym, and our wedding day was spent jumping into a lake and kayaking. I can’t praise the staff and the chef enough on helping make our most favorite day possible. – Anna Sharp-Bryson (bride, spring 2018)
We can’t imagine a more beautiful and magical setting for a wedding than Camp Pinnacle. Our facilities offer the convenience of hosting a ceremony and reception (with the ability to be fully catered and offer lodging for guests) all at one unique and unforgettable location.
A typical wedding weekend at Camp Pinnacle begins Friday afternoon at 3 p.m. and ends Sunday afternoon at 2 p.m. Rates start at $10,000; please contact our events coordinator, Michelle, for pricing and package information at email@example.com.
Below, check out one of these articles with beautiful photos featuring Camp Pinnacle as a wedding venue!
- Martha Stewart Weddings feature on summer camp weddings, starring Camp Pinnacle
- Katie and John’s camp wedding, photography by Whitmeyer Photography
- Chelsea and Hayes’ wedding, photography by JCM Photography
- Chelsea and Hayes’ wedding video, video by Heartistree Studios
- Robin and Liddell’s wedding, photography by Eliza Bell Photography
- Chelsea and Dre’s wedding video, video by Heartistree Studios
- Liza and David’s wedding, photography by Olivia Griffin
- Echo and Oscar’s wedding, photography by Jameykay and Arlie
- Jess and Hy’s wedding, photography by Eliza Bell Photography
- Bailey and Braedon’s wedding, photography by Amelia Fletcher Photography
Looking for more? Check out our Event Photo Gallery here.
We loved our wedding at Camp Pinnacle! It was truly the dream wedding. From start to finish, the staff was helpful, professional, detail-oriented, and always quick to respond to our various questions. We hosted a three-day affair and loved having access to so many beautiful outdoor and indoor spaces for our guests and activities. Our guests loved being able to stay on site in the rustic cabins and have a real camp experience: rolling out in the morning for a paddle on the lake, having a coffee in the rocking chairs, or practicing some yoga on the dock. We loved having so many gorgeous options for our ceremony site, and wonderful indoor and outdoor spaces for our Friday and Saturday night events. We ate well all weekend, too! Their catering services is yummy and affordable and is a perfect fit for the camp aesthetic. As a former events coordinator, working with Camp Pinnacle was truly a seamless and wonderful experience, and I would wholeheartedly recommend this magical place for weddings or special events. We hope to re-up our nuptials there in the future! – Robin Lenner and Liddell Shannon (brides, spring 2018)