Explorers (Grades 7-9)
- Rock climb at Gilbert’s Rock (five minutes from camp), an ancient and beautiful granite dome, with the option of an advanced climbing day.
- Summit John Rock and camp in Pisgah National Forest, followed by swimming at Sliding Rock and ice cream at Dolly’s.
- Whitewater raft the Pigeon River.
- Mountain bike through the Enchanted Forest on-campus, with the option for an advanced biking day in nearby DuPont State Forest.
- Optional overnight canoe trip on the French Broad River.
- Optional backpack in Pisgah National Forest.